On March 17, from 9:00 AM to 1.00 PM the Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in collaboration with the Finance Latvia Association and their partners will hold a business webinar aimed at general awareness raising and increased understanding of the international sanctions imposed on Russia and Belarus.
The event will be held online and can be accessed via LCCI website, LDDK website or on Facebook. The participants will have the possibility to submit questions using sli.do #sankcijas.
The webinar will be held in Latvian (with English translation provided).
Seminar Programme PDF
The recording and presentations of the speakers will be available after the event.
- Sabīne Janisela, Head of Sanctions Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia.
- Kristaps Markovskis, Director of Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions Department, Financial and Capital Market Commission.
- Igors Petrovs, Board Member at BlueOrange Bank and Head of International Sanctions Working Group at Finance Latvia Association.
- Paulis Iļjenkovs, Deputy Head of Strategic Analysis Division, Financial Intelligence Unit of Latvia.
- Astra Kaļāne, Director of Direct Tax Department, Ministry of Finance.
- Andrejs Birums, Deputy Director of Direct Tax Department, Ministry of Finance.
- Atis Pīlāts, Head of Risk Management Division, National Customs Board, State Revenue Service.
- Ilona Stipina, Head of Customs Clearance Control Division, National Customs Board, State Revenue Service.
- Saiva Krastiņa, Sanctions Officer at Citadele banka and Representative at International Sanctions Working Group at Finance Latvia Association.
- Edvards Grasis, Head of Risk Consulting Department, KPMG Latvia.
- Rūta Beirote, Lursoft Corporate Client Manager.
Moderator: Laima Letiņa, Advisor at Finance Latvia Association
Ph. +371 20604166
Finance Latvia Association